The place of Health, Hope and Healing
Find Your Haven
Are you grieving a loss of any kind? Are you a parent of a child that has experienced loss or currently struggling emotionally?
Do you need a safe, faith-inspired place for personal recovery and healing? A confidential space where you can talk, cry, be inspired, tell your unique story, and gain tools to help you move forward?
H3Haven offers you options and opportunities to improve your life and move from broken heart and loss to living again.
I walk with you to find the services you need when you feel stuck… and offer a faith-based, holistic approach to not only surviving, but THRIVING!
H3Haven is Here to...
- Be a safe space for the broken-hearted to heal
- Help parents, families, pastors and teachers help their children deal with any kind of loss (death of a partner, child, friend, loved one, or pet, job loss, change in living situation, change in health, etc.)
- Equip individuals to recover from loss
- Give children a voice and create healthy families
- Empower families to experience HEALTH, HOPE and HEALING as they journey forward together
Let’s see how I can help you!
Partnering with other businesses and organizations to provide an array of services and educational opportunities.
As a Registered Nurse, I will show you how proper hydration, a healthy diet, exercise and regular checkups can achieve your optimal lifestyle.
For those seeking direction or have lost their faith, we offer services here.
There is an essence for everyone to believe in something beyond their own power and physical abilities. I offer Christ as the solution, help reconnect those who may be struggling in their faith and be there for those who have strong faith but need a lift-up.
I know from first-hand experience that you can experience an abundant life after you experience "the unthinkable".
Perhaps you feel empty, exhausted, confused, overwhelmed and scared to face tomorrow. With specific training from the Grief Recovery Method, I give you the tools needed on your journey to hope and healing of your broken heart.
It's Time For you to be Understood
Hi, I'm Yolanda!
I understand unthinkable losses. I understand struggle. I understand bad health. I understand having a challenging childhood and rising above statistics, trauma and obstacles… because that was my journey!
And I understand the need for help and actionable tools as you try to move forward from a tough loss in your life.
Congratulations for having the courage to take a step toward finding answers to the questions you have and relief for the pain you feel.
My name is Yolanda Mitchum and I am honored to have the opportunity to briefly share my story, a little about my loss, why I became a Grief Recovery Method Specialist, and why I started H3Haven as a faith-based connection to help you find answers.
The hope is that you will see a little of yourself in my story and know you can move forward.
I will never fully understand exactly how you feel (no one will), but I can walk with you through personal losses to reach YOUR healing.
People who have found success
What Clients have Said...
HELPFUL INFORMATION & Insights
Grief Recovery Articles
“I can’t be grieving. No one died.” That’s a statement we hear a lot. Society equates grief to death and divorce only. Sadly, that limited
Download Your free ebook
61 Tips on the Experience of Grief and How to Help People Through It
The Ebook Covers:
- What is grief?
- Typical responses associated with grief
- Various types of loss you may be experiencing grief from
- How do I know if I, or someone I know, is incomplete with a loss?
- The impact of unresolved grief in society
- Most common misinformation on the topic of grief
- Common complaints expressed by grievers
- Helpful things to say to someone grieving a loss
too soon to heal
-The Grief Recovery Method